Who are you?
Matt Crowley is the author. This is my second book.
What is your industry?
What do you need?
I need a book cover that looks pretty similar to the book cover for my last book (Getting in the Game, 2nd edition by Matt Crowley -- see it on Amazon).
I would like to keep the same fonts, title sizes, etc. I just need the following changes:
- I would like to change the color from dark blue with light effects to dark green with similar light effects. Keep the chess pieces.
- New title: Winning the Game
- Replace the tagline at the bottom of the front cover. "Guiding Your Startup Through the World of Venture Capital and Angel Investors" with "How to Successfully Sell Your Business"
- The ISBN is now: ISBN-13: 978-0692763575 (Venture Capital Press)
- The spine should have the title replaced.
- On the back cover, the title and tagline should be replaced.
- The first paragraph on the back cover should read: "Learn how to successfully sell your business using the advice of a corporate lawyer with $6+ billion in merger & acquisition experience. This book breaks down the lessons that a business owner needs to learn to have a successful exit. Each chapter is geared toward explaining in simple terms what a business owner needs to know about finding buyers and getting to a deal. The book guides the reader through challenging concepts like earnouts and indemnification in an easy-to understand format. The author shares life lessons from other business owners to help the reader avoid pitfalls."
- The bio can remain the same.
- I need to replace my old photo with the uploaded photo.
Who Is Your Audience?
The audience is owners of businesses that would like to sell their companies.
We Like These Examples
See my notes above -- I need something very similar to what I did in my first book.
We Absolutely Must Have
No Files Added