Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
promote and sponsor French heritage educational events and projects in Minnesota
History of Mendota. Author is Mark Labine. Book will be self published through Createspace.
8 x 10
Colors to Explore
Book description, and info about our organization. Also have suggested image
Top 3 Things
French history, meeting of two rivers, sacred place
This place is where two rivers meet, the Mississippi and the Minnesota Rivers. It is the place where the Dakota People believe their nation was created, and the place where the State of Minnesota began when Fort Snelling was built.