Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
I'm working with the author, Travis Christofferson to source a great cover for his book - Tripping Over the Truth
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What do you need?
We need a great looking cover.
The cover SHOULD
* Be clear and identifiable
* Be simple and clean
* Be readable from a distance
* Be positive and engaging
The cover SHOULD NOT
* Use small text
* Be noisy or busy
* Be negative (the topic of the book is cancer)
* Show someone tripping over something, or something equally silly
Who Is Your Audience?
The general public. Those who want to learn about our battle with cancer and why it's failed so spectacularly.
We Like These Examples
Clean, readable design that will work with a physical book as well as in the kindle store (where the cover will be black and white on kindle devices).
We Absolutely Must Have
No Files Added