Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Publishing & Media
About Your Company
I am self-publishing a book of poetry on Amazon KDP. The target audience for the poetry is anyone who is interested in accessible, moving poems.
The book is called "The Voice Within." The is a book of poems about:
• rediscovering yourself
Here is the current description of the book that will be posted on Amazon:
Loss. Love. Trauma. Recovery. In poems that are raw, accessible, heartbreaking and hopeful, Joshua I. Grant’s The Voice Within explores what it means to lose yourself, to live with mental illness, and to yearn for more. His poems contain truths both severe and full of promise. A promise that once all is lost, you can find yourself. Again.
Here are some subjects and images in the poems:
• learning to swim again
• learning to speak again
• being literally crushed (like grapes) and in pain, yet molded into something everyone loves
• rejoining the world by leaving an island
• romantic loss (the end of relationships and a marriage)
• learning to accept depression or demons, yet still later finding light
• being trapped in a hole
• exploring nature
• wandering alone in a cold forest
• learning to care for a tree that’s really me
• observing a bug on a tree grow from a shell to something green and alive again
The book will be published on Amazon KDP in paperback form.
The book is 123 pages. Please format the cover, back cover, and spine to Amazon KDP paperback format (https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/help/topic/G201953020#Setting%20your%20cover%20size)
Colors to Explore
For the front cover and spine, please include: “The Voice Within” and “Poems By Joshua I. Grant.” "Poems" and "By Joshua I Grant" can be broken up on separate lines, depending on what looks best.
For the back cover, please include the following text and center it on the back cover:
This is a journey through
a spark of hope
and the beginning
of finding yourself
Top 3 Things
Vulnerability, darkness, and hope
Please see the attached "Cover Description" document for examples of book cover design styles I like. In addition, I am interested in a cover with the following:
• Minimalist style
• Simple, clean, modern text or designs
• Conveys emotion
• Uses simple colors: a single color background like white or blue, contrast between colors, or color burst
• Specific ideas:
- a play between white and black/darkness
- a layered blue background
- a burst of colors with a white or black background
- the shadow of a person
- something incorporating water
- a lone person or shadow who has climbed onto a beach
- anything you can imagine