Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Consulting & Professional Services
About Your Company
I'm an author and coach specialising in personal development, helping empower women to be their best
The superwoman survival guide is a book about being your best without burning out. My third self-published book via kindle and paperback. I am the author. More info here https://www.jessstuart.co.nz/blog/2019/10/16/the-superwoman-survival-guide
As per specs here https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/help/topic/G201953020
Colors to Explore
Book title, authors name and space on reverse for blurb about book, more intersted in the actual front cover image at present though
Top 3 Things
empowered, balance, authentic
Please don't send any pictures of skinny women in superhereo capes wearing high heels, big boobs and long flowing hair - im not keen on a stereotyped cover