Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Independent Researcher - Daughter of the Author
The author is Maude Russ, MA, RN. It is about her years as a young student nurse in the late 1940s.
Colors to Explore
The title: The Making of a Student Nurse
The author: Maude Russ, MA, RN
The synopsis: Maude "Polly" Russ, RN, sepent more than four decades as a critical care nurse. In this delightful and engaging little book, she shares some of the unforgettable training experiences that shaped a rewarding nursing career.
The bio: Maude Russ, MA, RN, graduated from the Muhlenberg Hospital School of Nursing in 1950. She obtained her MA in Religion from Liberty University when she was 76.
Top 3 Things