Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
This is not about an organization. It's about a bookcover.
There will be a total of three books, all of which are ready for publishing. This first one is an examination of spirituality, with some poetry mixed in. The other two books are poetry related to spirituality and social issues. These are not religious books. The covers will need a consistent theme. The interested artists should consider influences like spirituality, quantum physics, quarks, nature, cosmic energy, and so on. I don't know if this is photography or graphic illustrations. I'm leaving that up to the artist. I am the author of all three books. The plan is to publish all three with Kindle Direct. The book cover has to be formatted for both Kindle Direct ebooks and print paperbacks, and a hardcover version to use with a possible third-party distributor. I may include ISBN barcodes to be added on the hardcover and paperback.
The book covers have to meet Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) ebook and paperback requirements, sized for an 8.5X5.5 paperback configuration, and the same size hardcover version for later publication.
Colors to Explore
Title: The Irreducible Primary
Sub-title: A Dialogue on Nature, Spirituality, and the Human Condition
Rob Taylor (Author Name)
The spine is just author name and book title.
Smaller text at the bottom of the front cover: Foreword by Maria Gianna Iannucci
The back cover will be in two text sections, with a small author photo in the top left corner. The bottom right corner will require space for the ISBN barcode.
See attached files.
Top 3 Things
1. The cover should convey a positive, but captivating spiritual, cosmic, nature tone.
2. Abstract-ish, graphic representations of string theory and quantum mechanics influence might work well. Just a thought.
3. Having said all that, the cover should not be too busy, but still engaging.