Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Consulting & Professional Services
About Your Company
This book is for job seekers, to help them launch their job search, land a great job, and never have to look again.
This book is a guide on building a product (value) that employers will feel a NEED for.
Colors to Explore
Name of book ("The Candidate Operating System") , Subtitle ("Build the NEED product that makes employers chase you...forever!"). By line, ("by Adam Reiter, the author of You Can Get a Job in Fashion and The Suck Less Job Search").
Top 3 Things
This needs to feel like a product launch. I like the idea of raised fonts but am open. I want this to be clean and fun.
I would love something that grabs...I love the cover of The Flame Alphabet by Ben Marcus, Dept of Speculation by Jenny Offill, Bad Teeth by Dustin Long
No Files Added