Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
I'm the author of the book
What is your industry?
What do you need?
A book cover for "The Book of Reddit"
Who Is Your Audience?
People who read the reddit website, people who're interested in the site or internet culture.
We Like These Examples
The reddit alien peeking in from one side or corner of the book, perhaps at an angle, is the best idea I have. But, you might have much better ideas.
Be bold. I like clean and simple design.
We Absolutely Must Have
The title "The Book of Reddit"
No Files Added