Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Consulting & Professional Services
About Your Company
I help small business owners have more time, money and fun in their business. Ideal reader is Woman in her 40s, in business 2-3 years, feeling like she works too hard for not enough, family and personal life are suffering, wondering if it’s worth it to keep her business going. “I want to make a difference but it’s no fun anymore.”
Taming Time - the Small Business Owner’s Guide to More Time, Money, and Fun by Shauna E. VanderHoek. This book will be published on Kindle May 2018; moving to print within 1-3 months.
a) Kindle (i.e., must be legible in thumbnail size)
b) Printed Paperback: 5.25” x 8”
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
time, satisfaction, success
No Files Added