Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
I am a three-time Amazon #1 Best Selling author in business, leadership, and project management. I've written 5 books with over $3 million in sales and am getting ready to launch a new series of books
This book cover design/template is for a new series of books that are targeted for Executive Business Leaders - think of premium branded upscale Dummies Guides - that deliver "Distilled Insight" (the name of the series) in books like the first one "Enterprise Agility in Healthcare" that will be followed by "Enterprise Agility in... Financial Services then Aerospace then..." We may self-publishe but we are being courted by 2 publishers.
6 x 9 inches
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
1. Executive leader/reader. 2. Distilled/concentrated/crystallized insight. 3. Time-saving efficiency = money well spent.
Delivered as PDF and JPEG with 600 dpi