Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
The target audience is Firearms and historical conflict enthusiasts.
My book covers the world war 2 weapon; the Panzerfaust, it's historical role, how it works and how i built mine. I am the author and it will be self published on Amazon.
Colors to Explore
Book title: Expedient Recoilless Launcher; Panzerfaust
Author: Jonathan Wild
Publisher: Wild Arms Research and Development
Back cover text can be found in files
Top 3 Things
Informational, Historical, bold