Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
I am an India author - my modesty stops me from adding prefixes like famous and eminent :) - , getting the cover designed for my publisher.
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
What do you need?
Who Is Your Audience?
Indian readers of English fiction.
We Like These Examples
A catchy, meaningful book cover
We Absolutely Must Have
An aesthetic cover that attracts sensitive readers. The central character is an ambitious struggling painter, so we need something arty.
No Files Added