Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
The Global Transaction Banking Directory is a professional network of people working in the transaction banking space of banking, which includes payments, treasury, cash management and trade finance.
This book cover will be used for the annual directory for 2020. The book is a directory of people that work in banking, but also banks themselves, industry infrastructure companies, as well as partners such as headhunters, consultants, and technology companies.
In my mind's eye, a printed copy would be A4 size.
Colors to Explore
The logo for the directory was designed on Crowdspring some time ago and is included here. It should be incorporated in some way. The title should also be included as "Global Transaction Banking Directory 2020".
Top 3 Things
Current to 2020; Professional; Authoritative.