Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
I am an aspiring author seeking a book cover for a fiction novel.
What is your industry?
What do you need?
I need a book cover for a fiction novel. I have two different ideas. Either one can be presented. The first is an outline of a girl's head whose brain is being manipulated. The second is the justice scales and a judge's gavel.
Who Is Your Audience?
My audience are teens and young adults.
We Like These Examples
I need something that looks royal. The coloring should be royal.
We Absolutely Must Have
The nation's motto "Ne Libertatis Regni; Let Freedom Reign" should be included. The book title "Stolen Empire" should be included.
No Files Added