Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
My company teaches computer science and robotics to K-12th graders. We are creating a series of books that teach kids coding.
The book is a workbook and tutorial for 4-8 year olds and their parents to learn how to program using ScratchJr. We have worksheets, programs, games, and definitions in the book. There are 3 levels and this particular book is Level 1. We will have other books also in Scratch, Java, Python, and Web Development.
8.5 X 11
Colors to Explore
Use our series title (DIY Coding) and the title of the book.
Top 3 Things
coding for kids 4-8 years old, ScratchJr, all in one book
This is a level 1 book so I would like the same cover for all 3 books but just different background colors for the different levels. I want the DIY Coding logo in rainbow.