Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
I'm an author, i want to sell a book to Techno Thiller readers.
The book is a techno thriller, i am the author, it will be self-published or via publisher, both have drafts.
8.5 - 11 inches.
Colors to Explore
I would like a DNA helix of say two turns, made up of all kinds of plastic items. Not visible at first glance but when you look at the helix you see watering cans, plastic bottles, toys, toy aeroplane, keyboards etc all plastic things we use in our life.
Top 3 Things
The book is called 'Novae Spes' i want to convey a connection between genetics (ie the DNA helix) and plastics. It is the main theme of the story.
Attached is an initial cover i was thinking of, but it doesn't covey the complexity i'm after.