Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Publishing & Media
About Your Company
I am a writer and I'm looking to have a book cover designed for my 5th book.
The book is a collection of short stories. I am the author and it will be published on Kindle Direct through Amazon
5.25 x 8
Colors to Explore
The book title, Death and Other Things: Stories
Top 3 Things
I want the cover to catch the eye, I want it to grab the readers attention. The book is about death and other life experiences. I want the cover to depict how death can be beautiful.
I have uploaded a cover of one of my books. I just wanted to share the type and quality of a cover that I am looking for.