Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Publishing & Media
About Your Company
This project is for a book cover.
The book is called "In Tents", and is a present-day supernatural mystery/thriller novel. Author is Andy Kaiser. It will be published in ebook, paper book, and possibly audiobook.
5.25" x 8" (13.34 x 20.32 cm). I'd like a deliverable with a front cover, back cover and spine.
Colors to Explore
Included text needs to be the title, "In Tents", and the author's name, "Andy Kaiser". Image ideas are described later.
Top 3 Things
Three things to communicate are: 1) Book takes place in a circus environment, 2) the environment is creepy and 3) there are implied monsters and/or supernatural.
1) I would like to own the original design documents after this project is completed (Photoshop or Corel originals).
2) See included PDF file for text from the story that might give you some ideas.
3) I do not want anything that looks like a manipulated photo or clipart. I'm much more interested in original design work.