Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
The title of the book is Hubbub in Outer Space. This should be in "swoopy" typeface similar in character to the title in the graphic I uploaded.
Subtitle material is negotiable, if you can fit it pleasingly on the page. This would be in serif typeface, most likely.
Let the uploaded materials be a guide of intent on what I'm looking for, for this cover. I think an impressionistic figure of a girl archer, as seen there, should be important, and a lot of sky and high clouds fading into dark space. The tiger lily would be nice to see included, but how to do it? Also, let’s have NO space ships, please...
5.5 x 8.5
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
outer space impressionist adventure
suitable for ebook display, pdf for POD production