Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
I am an author.
My book is a work of nonfiction. It is on what great leaders such as Julius Caesar, Richelieu, Talleyrand, Napoleon, and Bill Gates did to attain their objectives, that is, to succeed. The title is: The Principles of Success: How Great Leaders from Julius Caesar to Bill Gates Triumphed
6" by 9"
Colors to Explore
I would like to have a few quotes by readers on the back cover.
Top 3 Things
Success, strength, realism
I like -- but am not at all wedded to -- lovely (historical) paintings with white letters upon them. I am quite open to ideas...
No Files Added