Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Consulting & Professional Services
About Your Company
Leadership Strategies - The Facilitation Company has emerged as the #1 provider of professional facilitators in the U.S., with over 600 contract facilitators who lead groups through strategic planning, issue resolution, team building, partnering, and numerous other activities that require addressing issues and coming to consensus.
We also are the #1 provider of facilitation training in the country where we skill people up in using facilitation techniques and strategies. We have trained over 25,000 in our widely-acclaimed course, The Effective Facilitator. We supplement our flagship course with 13 other training offerings, including the Facilitative Leader. These other courses are designed to provide facilitation-related skills to specific audiences such as leaders, trainers and consultants.
The 8 Core Practices of Facilitative Leaders is a book for all levels of leaders including C-suite executives down to first-year managers. Along with it’s eight core practices, the book provides a wealth of practical strategies for moving from “command and control” to engaging and inspiring. The book takes “soft” ideas like trust and conflict and breaks them down into clear concepts (e.g., the 5 Cs of Trust and the 3 Levels of Disagreement) with actionable tools and techniques for maximizing impact.
The 8 Core Practices (SUCCEEDS)
1. Start with the why; engage with the how
2. Understand and empower; don’t command and control
3. Communicate in their language, not yours
4. Connect first; correct second
5. Equip for success, monitor for results
6. Engage conflict; encourage disagreement
7. Drive strategic thinking throughout the organization
8. Start, execute, and close every meeting masterfully
The book is written by Michael Wilkinson. This is his sixth book. This will be the fourth one published by Leadership Strategies Publishing, his company's publishing arm.
Colors to Explore
8 Core Practices of Facilitative Leaders
Top 3 Things
1. This is a high quality book.
2. I am going to get great strategies from this book.
1. Cover should be somewhat consistent with two other titles by the author published by LSP:
2. Be sure to glance through the first chapter attached for an overview of the book.
3. Consider as a POSSIBLE idea (not required) some variation of the title treatment shown on the cover page of the first chapter.
4. Several weeks after award, an additional $300 will be paid to expand the background of the cover to spine and back page, insert backpage content, and layout on printer's cover template.