Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
ICD Press is the publishing arm of the Institute for Creative Development, a think tank and center for advanced leadership training
Author: Charles M Johnston,MD; general trade book; The book addresses today's extreme social and political polarization and what we can do to about it.
Colors to Explore
Front and back cover text, ICD logo, bar code, simple graphic image (I have suggestions, but am open to other ideas)
Top 3 Things
Important, Timely, Creative
You can see more about the author and the design approach with previous books at www.CharlesJohnstonMD.com, the aesthetics of our covers are very important to us
No Files Added