Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
I'm a pastor and new, independent author of Christian non-fiction
What is your industry?
What do you need?
I need a simple but attention-grabbing cover for a Christian devotional of the final days of Jesus' ministry.
It will be published as an e-book with potential to publish in print later.
The final design should be bold enough to stand out among Amazon-style thumbnails.
Who Is Your Audience?
Christians devotional readers and people interested in Jesus.
The final design should communicate the hope and anticipation of Easter morning.
We Like These Examples
Attached are pictures/book covers that might help. Here's what I like about them (numbered according to the attached):
1) image of hope and new life. 2) bold, clear, distinct. 3) intriguing. 4) eye catching contrast. 5) bold and clear.
We Absolutely Must Have
The book is titled "Easter is Coming" with the subtitle "A Devotional Journey with Jesus"
No Files Added