Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Consulting & Professional Services
About Your Company
I'm a career coach, personal development book author and conference speaker. Target audience are people wanting to develop their career, find a job they love, perform well, leaders, HR professionals, those looking for more confidence in their abilities and work-life balance
I Love Mondays by Jess Stuart will be published in paperback and via amazon as ebook, it is my 4th book (the last 2 were designed on crowdspring too)
Colors to Explore
see attached - simple cover with just title, authors name and maybe tagline if not too crowded
Top 3 Things
inspired, empowered, growth
see attached - Thinking of something simple, professional and sleek but not academic looking, something more modern.