Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
This is a book Cover for a book about finding your purpose in life, riding your ideal job or career .
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What do you need?
This is a book cover. for a standard 6x9 book (paperback)
Who Is Your Audience?
Mostly high school and College students, someone who is trying to figure out their path in life, however sometime its also someone later in life...
We Like These Examples
I have attached book covers we like, however we also would love to see your ideas too. We are open to all ideas, NOT just what we attached here..
We Absolutely Must Have
Name of the book:
If Not Me - Who?
Live The Life You Imagine
How to Make the RIGHT CHOICE for Your Education and Career Path
Author Name: Bernard Percy
No Files Added