Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
Young adult indie author.
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
What do you need?
1. Thumbnail JPG image of front cover.
2. Cover (front, spine, & back) with the following requirements:
No more than 40 MB
CMYK or RGB color. Images sized at 100%, flattened to one layer.
Minimum resolution of 300 DPI.
2" X 1.2" white box in the lower right-hand corner of back cover for ISBN.
256 Pages, 5 X 8 book
Who Is Your Audience?
Middle school kids, ages 10-14
We Like These Examples
I don't have a clear concept of the cover, but I want it to look professional and scream, "READ ME!" I also don't want to pay additional fees for stock pictures.
We Absolutely Must Have
I'm open to the creativity of the graphic artist on color and design.
No Files Added