Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Publishing & Media
About Your Company
We're a Chicago publishing company with the single objective of bringing great storytellers to press. We've delighted in hearing wonderful stories all over the city, but many of these great storytellers haven't been published. Until now...
The book is our first collection of stories from great storytellers in the Chicago area. They range from the humorous to the sad and everything in between. They are wonderful tales about life and the lessons we learn from living it.
6 inches x 9 inches
Colors to Explore
Title of the book is: Chicago Storytellers from Stage to Page. Edited by Judi Lee Goshen and Anne E. Beall. Foreword by Jill Howe
The title and editors and Foreword writer need to be included.
Top 3 Things
1) Storytelling on stage, 2) I can't wait to see what's inside, 3) This will be a fun read. 4) If you loved storytelling on stage, this is the book for you...
www.chicagostorypress.com is our website. We've also enclosed our logo and a picture of a microphone, but that is only an idea and doesn't need to be a part of your design.