Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
Fiction author, American television Executive Producer, poet,
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
What do you need?
Book cover design for novel: "Silk"
Against the high stakes backdrop of Americas love affair with silk during the Roaring 20s and Japans booming silkworm industry desperately trying to satisfy it, Aiko Sato, a shy, self-conscious Japanese girl emerges from her cocoon to become a fiercely independent woman who must save her familys centuries-old silk company, when a Tokyo conglomerate threatens to swallow it up, silkworms, mulberry leaves, and all.
Forbidden to compete in a mans world, she disguises herself as the enemy and sails to America to sell her familys silk direct to a New York merchant. But when a Chicago mob hijacks the multi-million dollar silk train racing coast-to-coast, all bets are off. She must get it back with the help of her American security chief, Jack Kelly, and Al Capone, too, who help this tough but tender fighter turn tragedy into triumph, and her wildest dreams for love and success into happy reality.
Silk is a coming-of-age story wrapped in action-adventure and surrounded by historic characters who are alive and kicking in the booze-and-broads world of the Charleston age when silk was silk, blood was blood, and love showed up in the damnedest places.
Who Is Your Audience?
adult 25-55 females for romance and Japanese lifestyle, and adult males for action adventure aspect.
We Like These Examples
Attached my self-designed cover, but want Art Deco, "Roaring '20s," gangster feel, with Japanese Geisha overtones. Maybe monochrome with color touches in title.
We Absolutely Must Have
Book Title: Silk
Author: Paul Lally
1. Thumbnail pix of author
2. Copy:It's the Roaring '20s... America wants silk at any price Japan has it. But when Chicago mobsters hijack a multi-million dollar "Silk" train, Japanese silk merchant Aiko Sat must rescue it to save her family's fortunes. Aided by family and friends, including mobster-king Al Capone, Aiko turns tragedy into triumph, but not without a fight.
No Files Added