Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Consulting & Professional Services
About Your Company
We are an HVAC wholesale distribution company. We provide parts and services to independent HVAC distributors
The topic of the book is 12 profitable pillars an HVAC owner can implement to make more money, Written by two of the leading HVAC consultants in the country.
Colors to Explore
The book title is: "Make More Money- 12 Profit Pillars of HVAC Contractor Success." The cover needs to communicate 12 pillars (like the parthenon) being held up by a pile of money as the foundation
Top 3 Things
Book cover needs to communicate that there are 12 profit pillars for contractor success and that more money can be made in your business if you have them.
ideas: 1) a 12 pillar structure being help up by money. 2) a 12 pillar structure where the pillars are dollar signs instead of traditional looking columns.
No Files Added