Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
Imagination is limitless and I am a slave to my own imagination.
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
What do you need?
Your best depiction of the grim reaper surrounded by zombies! Everything else like background, positioning and colour is completely open ended.
Who Is Your Audience?
Young adults or just normal adults
We Absolutely Must Have
*******All text must be at least 0.5" away from the edges of the cover********
"Among The Bones" and "Idrees Sulaiman" on the front cover.
Back cover text: Monsters, demons, zombies, gods, deities and, of course, undead. Lots and lots of undead.
You're reading this for a reason, right? Now all you have to do is read the book.
Seriously, read it.
No Files Added