Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
Robynn E Sheahan, R E Sheahan, Author- Book one in the series- Storm of Arranon.
What is your industry?
What do you need?
I need a new back cover for Book one in the Storm of Arranon Series. The front cover is good but the spine, and back cover need to be updated.
Who Is Your Audience?
YA, Adults interested in Science Fiction and Fantasy
We Like These Examples
An artist from crowdSPRING did the cover for book two in the series, Storm of Arranon Fire and Ice, and it is awesome. I really like the back cover and the spine.
We Absolutely Must Have
Title- Storm of Arranon, Author picture and Name- R E Sheahan, Story blurb.
No Files Added