Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
Koc University Press (www.kocuniversitypress.com) is an academic press dedicated to publishing state-of-the-art books in social sciences, humanities, and natural sciences.
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
What do you need?
Cover design (front-spine-back)
title: Antik Kentler
subtitle: Antik Yakin Dogu, Misir, Yunan ve Roma'da Kentsel Yasamin Arkeolojisi
author: Charles Gates
This will be the Turkish translation of an English title:
Ancient Cities: The Archaeology of Urban Life in the Ancient Near East and Egypt, Greece and Rome
more information on the book:
size: 16.5x24 cm (front cover)
Who Is Your Audience?
Academic and general readership.
We Like These Examples
We Absolutely Must Have
more than just stock image
No Files Added