Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Publishing & Media
About Your Company
The Start of 2000 (our seniors are the first to be born in 2000 so we’re playing on that idea). Theme can be on the front cover in words.
9.5 x 12.5
Colors to Explore
Title of book:
The Arrowhead (would be on the spine with 2017-2018)
Baldwin Park High School should be on the front cover with 2017-2018, preferably at the bottom, not so large.
Color: background of book charcoal gray or heather gray
Title colors: navy blue, white…can outline in black or white.
Fonts: something “techy”…it was the start of a new millennium, a new age, etc.
Thinking of the following:
Something starting from nothing
A combination lock
Play around with formatting of The Start of 2000. Maybe one zero from 2000 can be an “o” in “of”.
Swirls with the title inside
Top 3 Things
Details to come
Details to come
No Files Added