Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Book Cover project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Book Cover?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
We are a printing company looking for a creative yearbook cover.
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
What do you need?
One of our clients, Baldwin Park high School, is looking for a creative yearbook cover for their 2015-16 yearbook. Their theme this year is, We Are
Wed like to represent the following ideas: We Areknowledge, Braves, Baldwin Park, students, California, athletes, scientists, technology, artists, family, friends, dreamers, innovators, today, performers, helpers, givers, builders
Who Is Your Audience?
High school students
We Like These Examples
We are sending samples of previous covers for reference.
We Absolutely Must Have
School name: Baldwin Park High school
School colors: Royal Blue, Silver and White
Book Names: Saggitar
No Files Added