It’s gettin’ close to quittin’ time, folks. It’s been a long week, and we hope you get a chance to unplug and recharge over the next couple of days. That’s our game plan, anyway. But because we know you’re going to miss our sparkling wit and low key brilliance, we couldn’t leave you without a solid reading list to cuddle with in our absence.
- Before you get started, check out these tips for retaining more of what you read. You’ll want to remember what comes next, right?
- In the David versus Goliath matchup of boutique brands and multinational conglomerates, The Economist seems to be betting boutique.
- Podcasting isn’t new, but it is newly cool, and, as Steve Pratt points out, the medium holds big opportunities for brands bold enough to seize them.
- The smartypants people over at Harvard Business Review have some solid advice for you about how to combat Imposter Syndrome.
- Check out this super interesting write up about what Facebook’s Safety Check says about social media’s role in our lives.
But all work and no play makes Jack a murderous psychopath or something, so here’s a few things to get you giggling, too.
- Like this keyboard player who may or may not be possessed.
- Or these “facts” that a trickster planted all over the Los Angeles Zoo.
- Or the competing craziness of this overprotective dad and his intense daughter’s face.
- Or these adorably hilarious babies.
See ya Monday!
Design Done Better
The easiest way to get affordable, high-quality custom logos, print design, web design and naming for your business.Learn How to Grow Your Business With Beautiful Design