Erik updated that video in 2010 and has just released a third update (below) which shows the impressive dominance of social media across the world.
Some examples mentioned in the video:
- Over 50% of the world’s population is under 30 years old
- Facebook would be the third largest country in the world (by population)
- eReaders have surpassed traditional book sales
- Social gamers will buy $6 billion of virtual goods by 2013
- If Wikipedia were made into a book, it would be 2.25 million pages long.
Here’s the video with many more fascinating facts and figures:
Design Done Better
The easiest way to get affordable, high-quality custom logos, print design, web design and naming for your business.Learn How to Grow Your Business With Beautiful Design