Whether you run an established small business or startup, or plan to start one in 2013, you will need to understand how to leverage digital marketing to find new customers and increase sales. Market firm eMarketer recently put together a helpful slideshow, highlighting digital marketing trends they believe to be most important.
The five key trends, according to eMarketer, are:
1. Fragmentation is everywhere.
2. Online-first is becoming outmoded; mobile-first is the new priority.
3. Circuitous is the new linear in commerce.
4. Content (marketing) is king.
5. Data emerges as marketing’s key currency.
Here’s the full slideshow:
What digital marketing trends are you seeing for 2013?
Design Done Better
The easiest way to get affordable, high-quality custom logos, print design, web design and naming for your business.Learn How to Grow Your Business With Beautiful Design