Small businesses account for 99.9% of all businesses in the U.S., according to the U.S. Small Business Administration.
So, if you’re thinking about starting a new business, you’ll be in good company.
But, did you know that 30% of new businesses fail during their first two years?
Nearly half fail during the first five years and only a third survive 10 years.
Whether a new business succeeds or fails can boil down to luck.
But as General Douglas MacArthur famously said, “The best of all is the luck you make for yourself.”
It helps to have a competitive advantage when you start a business.
Most new businesses fail because they don’t properly assess the market, don’t prepare a strong business plan, don’t invest enough money in the business, or do a poor job marketing their business.
You can avoid these pitfalls by being prepared.
Together, the authors have helped over 400,000 businesses launch and grow. We pooled our expertise in branding, design, business law, trademarks, marketing, and much more to create a detailed guide that will help you to set your new business on the right path from day one.
This eBook will help you learn how to:
- Overcome Your Fear of Failure
- Find, Evaluate, and Protect Your Great Business Idea
- Write a Business Plan That Will Get You Funded
- Properly Set Up Your Business
- Create a Strong Brand Identity
- Build and Grow a Service-Based Business
- Build and Grow an Online Business
- Build and Grow a Retail Business
- Create a Strong Online Presence For Your New Company
- Raise Money and Finance Your New Business
- Launch Your Business and Get Your First Customers
Here’s a peek at Chapter 3: How to Write a Business Plan That Will Get You Funded.
If you’ve been dreaming about starting a new business, recently started one, or are just about to launch your business, remember that success doesn’t happen by chance.
Give yourself a competitive advantage by downloading your free copy of How To Start a Business From Scratch: Build a Successful Business and Turn Your Ideas Into Money.
Design Done Better
The easiest way to get affordable, high-quality custom logos, print design, web design and naming for your business.Learn How to Grow Your Business With Beautiful Design