Some are ready to get started.
But most are not yet ready because they haven’t yet determined how their new business will make money.
It’s not unusual when an entrepreneur or small business owner has a tough time describing the potential customers for their new business’s products and services.
This is a problem. Without customers, there is no revenue.
If you try to sell your products and services to everyone, you will waste time and money.
When you choose a market for your startup or new business, you should consider these five main factors:
- 1: How many customers are in the market?
- 2: Can these customers pay for your products or services?
- 3: Do these customers have the need you solve?
- 4: How many competitors are competing for your customers’ business?
- 5: How does your business compare to your competitors?
In this video, I discuss each factor:
Design Done Better
The easiest way to get affordable, high-quality custom logos, print design, web design and naming for your business.Learn How to Grow Your Business With Beautiful Design