For $900 they received 48 writing concepts from 25 designers!
Over 40,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:17-May-12 10:16 p.m. GMT
Ends:2-Jun-12 5:45 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $500, was awarded to artsgirl
Award 2: $200, was awarded to Vividhu...
Award 3: $200, was awarded to sobyvaby
PDF, DOC (MS Word), RTF
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
File 1: Creative_Brief_-_Self-... (36.0 KB)
Uploaded on 17-May-12 8:08 p.m. GMT
We are building a content-based platform and are in need of some new, unique articles targeted toward individual growth.
Our primary audience is trendy individuals between 22-35 years-old.
This is intended as fun content that will be consumed inside a mobile app.
1. Self-improvement covers a range of areas, anywhere from physical and mental health, to learning new lifestyle activities and trends.
2. Self-improvement does not carry a negative connotation - it is for everyone and anyone who loves to feel good and have new experiences.
3. Our content is helpful, direct and easy to read quickly. It presents unique ideas.
No, each article will have it's own name based on the content it presents.
Objective: To provide individuals with ideas or ways to gain insight in various areas of life, such as physical and mental health, diet or more general lifestyle activities
You must submit two articles for consideration. They must have excellent grammar and spelling.
You MUST read the Creative Brief - Self-improvement articles.docx attached to get the details on how we will accept articles on the following prompts:
• Ways to energize your mind/body
• How to deal with stress / Personal experiences of dealing with stress
• How to be more confident tips
• How to encourage yourself to learn new things
• Easy or cheap meals to create yourself
• Evolving regular meals into delicious delicacies
• What's in bloom? Plants and flowers per the season
• Positive attitude suggestions on a daily basis
• Fitness workouts per week
• Fitness workouts over a 30-day period
• Nutritious food/snack tips over a 30-day period
We are flexible with the direction you take in altering or combining prompts. Again, see the creative brief attachment!!!!
Professional (research to back any claim made in the article), yet light-hearted and inspiring/motivational.
We are flexible and will choose quality first, but a general guideline for each article is as follows: - Include a brief introduction (between 500-1,200 characters w/spaces) AND: - EITHER: 5-10 ideas/points (between 500-1,200 characters w/spaces each) - OR: 20-30 tips/ideas (500 characters or less each)
The quicker you submit to this project, the better chance you will have to win (assuming you are a good writer :). I will respond with ratings and comments to all submissions, so that you can send in a second draft if needed.