Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Blog Theme project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Blog Theme?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a real estate magazine and need a functional site.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I am working with a template for wordpress and a directory. I need some custom work done to it.
Here is what I need done:
1. CSS: I need the site to flow from the main page through the directory. All controlled by CSS should not be hard for a developer with good css knowledge
2. Flash: The main articles are displayed with pictures and the title of the article is below the picture. I would like the pictures to start off in black and white and transition to color on mouseover. I need this to be done for each of the pictures I upload every month with my article im posting. I can change the pictures from color to black and white with photoshop.
Something like this:
4. good documentation. I need to know what you have changed and where I can find the changes for future development.
This is the template im using:
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
I am targeting interested in real estate. They need to know how professional we are and that we offer great content.
No Files Added