Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Blog Theme project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Blog Theme?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
In term of style, I like grunge, old school, wild and bold. design like paper or wooden are okay too.
Designs I like:
I don't have logo yet, please create one that fit with your design. site name "Think Wild Design Blog"
I am looking for 2 page designs, the front page and 1 inner page with additional comment list and form. Please check out the attached wireframe.
At the top row of the content area should display featured articles (prefreably slide) with big images.
All posts should have small thumbnails and short excerpt.
Sidebar need to have ads spot, search form, popular posts, list of recommended sites, a section for user to submit article.
No Files Added