For $400 they received 27 design concepts from 7 designers!
Over 40,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:28-Jun-12 9:09 p.m. GMT
Ends:6-Jul-12 9:09 p.m. GMT
Layered PSD, CSS
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
University of Michigan School of Information
Create web apps and browser extensions as part of research projects.
357 pixels wide by whatever the user's screen height is. This is for a Chrome browser extension popup.
Education & Universities
People who read news on the Internet
1) These are suggestions for other news articles related to the current article
2) Each cluster of suggestions covers a different aspect of the news topic.
3) Shaded (or otherwise highlighted) clusters are ones that the user has already read an article from
4) You can drag articles between clusters or make new clusters if you think of a better grouping
Simple; we probably just want better choice of fonts and spacing. Perhaps better separators between clusters. And some kind of affordances to suggest that you can move articles around.
We need a neutral design that will not clash with news web pages from various sites that this popup will appear on top of.
Probably black and white, though open to other possibilities.
Simple, information focused.
The titles of the suggested articles and the tweet counts for those articles.
Could use icons instead of names for the publications they are from.
Some kind of visual separation between clusters is needed.
We need a design that is easy to translate into HTML and CSS. Since this is all about text and layout, the ideal thing would be to provide CSS that we can use directly, but if it's better for you to work with PSD, we can use that and get someone else to translate it into CSS afterward. Please use a font that's built-in to Google chrome.
We are attaching three documents.
1) The chrome extension, as a .zip file, that you can install
2) Instructions for installing it, and how to edit the .css file to alter the display
3) An image of how the extension currently looks on a sample page.
The instructions document suggests directly editing the .css. But if you work in Photoshop or another tool, you can feel free to just grab sample text from the browser extension and work with it.
Name your own price, then watch as dozens of participants submit ideas and choose your favorite. Our 100% money-back guarantee makes it risk-free!