What are 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your widget or app design?
There are three cards, and the page background, that need styling according to the following:
1. Elegant Typography. We want elegant typography designed for the card class. Any font can be used for the title and body, though we'd prefer free fonts, or those from Google Web Fonts (or similar resources).
2. Visual Hierarchy. We need a clear visual hierarchy for the three cards, without changing sizes or fonts. Foreground and background colors, BG textures, borders, glows & highlights... anything else goes, as long as it looks clean and consistent.
3. Card-like. We want the cards to be clearly separate from the background. This can be achieved with any combo of BG color or texture, card box-shadows, or anything else you might think up.
Because there are many cards, it's important to keep the "visual noise" to a minimum.
Thanks, and sorry that I wasn't clear before. Live and learn :)
By adri_ferrari on 14-Jun-13 11:56 a.m.GMT
1) Sorry, I am too close to the project so I forget to mention the basics. This is a kind of WORD PROCESSOR so I want it to look somewhat neutral. It's the user's content (words & images) that should be the focus, not the cards or the BG or the UI.
2) For those of you who have gone beyond the call of duty, and created an account to see the app itself, I salute you!