For $500 they received 41 design concepts from 6 designers!
Over 40,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:1-Mar-13 4:57 p.m. GMT
Ends:20-Mar-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $500, was awarded to pecho
Layered PSD, PNG
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
File 1: screenshots_iPad.zip (3.7 MB)
Uploaded on 1-Mar-13 4:50 p.m. GMT
File 2: screenshots_iPhone.zip (1.1 MB)
Uploaded on 1-Mar-13 4:51 p.m. GMT
File 3: impact_logo.zip (40.9 KB)
Uploaded on 1-Mar-13 4:51 p.m. GMT
File 4: crm_gui_briefing_2013-... (4.0 MB)
Uploaded on 7-Mar-13 10:06 a.m. GMT
We make mobile apps that move people. Our specialty is a personalized customer relationship management system that optimizes sales. It helps people to plan ahead and save time.
Design must work in two modes: for desktop/tablet size (1024x768 pixel or bigger) and mobile phone screens (640x960 pixel, iPhone 4 resolution).
Your design must support both sizes (phone, tablet/desktop) and both orientations (landscape, portrait).
We use a responsive HTML&CSS; layout implementation that works in any resolution.
Specialities required for tablet and phone versions will be programmed by us using CSS. Make it possible for us to easily realize your design in two CSS variants. ----- IMPORTANT ---- we will do HTML&CSS;, you do the graphical theme.
2 pages (2 variants of each page for phone and tablet), 4 details (2 main menu states, popup dialogue, popup menu)
Software and InfoTech
Sales people driving to customers, presenting products.
They are ambitious and want to optimize their work. We market to those who are open to new technology.
Sales people work in conservative industries like pharma&health;, food&beverage;, industrial supplies, machinery sectors.
Quality - our software is of high value.
Easy to use - the right features, presented straightforward.
Feel free to create your own design. We like reduced designs, that put the app in the foreground.
Go for the look and feel of a business application, not of a social website.
Design for touch interaction – interactive elements must be big enough to be clickable with a finger on a touchscreen. Design should also work on desktop, with mouse interaction.
two company colors should appear somewhere: Orange #e5af21 and Blue #00628f
stick to sensible colors of a business app. Decent colors. Avoid pink.
SEE DETAILED BRIEFING.
Design MUST feature all elements of the provided screenshots, which depict the working application, which went through UX review already.
Customer Detail Page,
Customer List, Popup Menues, Popup Dialogues.
Many buttons, links, controls on all pages.
Product logo must be included in menu header or elsewhere (logo is part of attached briefing files).
You can get login data for the CRM, to try it yourself. Apply for CRM login credentials via direct message to Leo Sauermann or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Design should be restricted to graphical techniques realizable with CSS. Bandwidth for this mobile application is an issue. Rule of thumb: around 90% of the design should be realizable by using CSS alone, leaving around 10% for graphical tiles, sprites, icons.
All used graphics used must be available as SVG for scaling.
Name your own price, then watch as dozens of participants submit ideas and choose your favorite. Our 100% money-back guarantee makes it risk-free!