AREAS OF INTEREST :
Branding , Publication, Film Publicity and Image making.
Illustration, Calligraphy, Sketching and Film making.
Post Graduation In Graphic Design
National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad. India.
Bachelor Of Fine Arts (Applied Art)
Government School of Arts, Aurangabad, India.
- Worked as a graphic designer for 3 years with Vertex Advertising Agency, Aurangabad. (During graduation years – 2004 to 2007)
- Design of book jackets for Saket Prakashans, Aurangabad.
- Design of brochures for Chate Coaching classes, Aurangabad.
- Project on advertisement of Eveready batteries at graduation level.
- Publication design – A project on Salt pan workers in Little Rann of Kutch
- Branding – A Prospectus design for MGM college of fine art, aurangabad.
- Publication Design – A Project on Indian Film Poster.
- Worked as a graphic designer for 3 months with EPiGRAM publicity studio, Mumbai
- Worked as a graphic designer for 6 months with TANISHQ Jewelry at Bangalore
- Handwork – Poster colors, water colors, ink, charcoal, pencils, etc.
- Software – Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Flash, Premiere, Aftereffects, and CorelDraw.
- Cognitive – Multi tasking, team-work, Strong conceptualization, effective presentation and time management.
- Awarded 1st prize at the Annual college event for Eveready advertisement project in 2007.
- Awarded 1st prize at the Poster competition at the national level technical event held at JNEC, Aurangabad in 2007.
- Awarded 2nd prize at the poster competition at the Youth Festival held by the Rotary Club of Aurangabad in 2005.
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 9623116068