For $200 they received 601 writing concepts from 135 writers!
Starts:25-May-13 12:02 a.m. GMT
Ends:8-Jun-13 12:02 a.m. GMT
Award 1: $200, was awarded to babyphat
, , NONE
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
File 1: Crowdspring_Project.pdf (200.1 KB)
Uploaded on 24-May-13 11:53 p.m. GMT
One World Futbol Project
One World Futbol Project is a mission driven, B Corporation. We bring the transformative power of play to youth worldwide by making, selling and giving away nearly indestructible balls that are proven to survive the harshest environments. We collaborate with sponsors, organizations, governments and consumers to deliver balls to disadvantaged communities around the world where play is used to foster healthy development, promote peace, support education and help children discover their own heroic potential.
We have used these taglines:
Keeping the Spirit of Play Alive.
Letting Children be Children No Matter Where They Live
Inspiring a World of Change through Play
We have considered a number of other taglines. Please see the attached materials for other taglines we have considered.
We have several audiences. Please see attached materials for more information.
1. Sponsors and Prospective Sponsors (corporations)
2. NGOs and government ministries in charge of sport, education and/or development
3. Communities of Interest - particularly around soccer (more commonly known as "football" outside the US)
4. Individual consumers - primarily in US and Canada currently but soon expanding to Europe
It may not be possible to convey all three of these things in a single tagline.
1. we make play possible for children even in the direst of circumstances
2. our partners use play to create social impact
3. our ball is indestructible
Competition is indirect. We compete for sponsors with many other types of services and products that connect to important social missions. One company with a comparable physical product (a ball), using the following taglines.
Innovate. Play. Empower.
Play. Power. Give.
don't use the word soccer or football in the tagline
Our balls replace either conventional soccer balls that cannot stand up to harsh terrains (barbed wire, streets, alleys, gravel, etc.) or they replace balls fashioned out of waste materials such as plastic bags, bottles, twine, rags, etc.