For $659 they received 132 design concepts from 28 designers!
Starts:21-May-14 5:02 p.m. GMT
Ends:10-Jun-14 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $659, was awarded to panaah
Tip 1: $50, was tipped to imrana
JPG, Layered PSD
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
File 1: THRIVE_LOGO_final_JPEG... (1020.3 KB)
Uploaded on 23-May-14 12:25 p.m. GMT
Thrive is dedicated to helping senior citizens live healthier, happier lives in their own home. We provide services that help the senior citizen and their adult children.
The target for the website is primary the adult child of the senior citizen - age 45-60, and potential investors, collaborators, etc. It should also appeal to the senior citizens, but they are not the primary customer (payer) or target.
I think the standard size is good, but flexibility is good also.
2, I believe. One page is a landing page with graphics, etc. The other page is a simple data collection page for visitors to enter names and emails.
Health Care and Biotech
- Primary: Educated, middle to upper middle class, age 45-60, with one or more parent age 75+. This boomer is starting to recognize that their parent is becoming old and is starting to need help. They are a little anxious for their parent's safety, perhaps. They want to help, but they are not quite sure what they can do. They may also spend an increasing amount of time taking care of their parent - driving, shopping, taking care of the house, etc. They have a willingness and ability to pay to help.
- Secondary audiences: the senior citizen, 75+, who thinks of herself/himself as independent (not needy or dependent) and wants to remain independent for as long as possible. He/she probably recognizes that he/she can't do everything they used to, but doesn't think of herself/himself as "old". Certainly does not want to move out of their home nor be dependent on someone else.
- Third audience: potential investors or partners
1) Problem: Thrive understands the situation of the adult child, who is concerned and wants to help, but doesn't know how. We understand the challenge of the adult child, and we can help.
2) Solution: Thrive will help the adult child help his/her parent by providing services to the senior in a discrete, pleasant, easy, pleasurable, modern, affordable way, that the senior will appreciate and enjoy.
3) Benefits: 1) The adult child will feel good about helping 2) The adult child will feel less anxious about parent's safety 3) The adult child will get time back from performing some time-consuming tasks for their parent 4) the senior will remain as independent, happy and healthy as possible
4) Thrive is new, Thrive will use modern technology, but will not let technology be a barrier to the senior citizen using our services - they won't need to learn anything.
- We understand the problems/issues of the adult child caregiver, and will help them help their parents
- We will use technology to deliver our services, but that will be transparent to the senior
- We are affordable - a simple monthly fee plus pass thru costs when applicable
- Very clean and professional, high quality pictures, white background.
- 1 page landing page, with sections and simple navigation on top that takes you to different sections of home page
- Sections include: Primary problem we are solving, What we do, (Maybe how we do it), Who we are, Join our mailing list
We have a logo that was created through crowdSPRING that we can provide. It is blue and light green.
Clean, professional, graphic, clear, simple
- pictures of healthy active senior citizens with their adult child. I am thinking at least 2 or 3 pairs of middle aged people with their mother/father.
- summary of what we are all about: mission/vision/ what we do, who we do it for, benefits (copy to be written)
- about us: pictures and bios of company and advisory board members
- page for visitors to enter their info to receive email
examples of simple clean pages