For $1200 they received 114 design concepts from 17 designers!
Over 36,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:28-May-13 4:26 a.m. GMT
Ends:17-Jun-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $1200, was awarded to Creativ...
JPG, Layered PSD
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
or you can download one by one below:
File 1: mockdraft_inprogress_1... (133.7 KB)
Uploaded on 28-May-13 3:54 a.m. GMT
File 2: mockdraft_inprogress_2... (189.0 KB)
Uploaded on 28-May-13 3:54 a.m. GMT
File 3: mockdraft_complete.png (264.1 KB)
Uploaded on 28-May-13 3:55 a.m. GMT
File 4: fantasy_football_calcu... (10.8 KB)
Uploaded on 29-May-13 12:30 a.m. GMT
File 5: FFC_logo.ai (509.8 KB)
Uploaded on 29-May-13 12:33 a.m. GMT
File 6: High_res_FFC_logo.png (905.6 KB)
Uploaded on 29-May-13 12:34 a.m. GMT
File 7: custom_rankings_demo_n... (14.5 KB)
Uploaded on 31-May-13 2:30 a.m. GMT
Fantasy Football Calculator
Fantasy Football Calculator has been operating since 2008 and has hosted millions of free mock drafts. In addition to being a leading provider of mock drafts, Fantasy Football Calculator offers premium software memberships that help users manage their drafts and make lineup decisions.
The website has grown to be very popular, and it's time for the design to reflect its stature. I did all of the web design previously as best as I could. The logo was created through a previous CrowdSpring contest.
1024 x 768
3 Pages - Home Page, Applications Page, Membership Page
Entertainment and Sports
Fantasy football enthusiasts who are looking to get an advantage for their upcoming draft. They are typically male age 18 - 49.
* Popularity (Hundreds of thousands of people use the free mock drafts every year)
* Product Benefit (They will get an advantage over their league members if they become a premium member)
* Trust & Professionalism (We are a leading fantasy football company that has been around for 5 years)
Our software is easier to use and customize.
Nothing specific. I'm open to a lot of ideas. The current design is functional, but is stale and does not impress.
Required: Green (any shade of green that is in the logo). Green should be the predominant color, and it may or may not be the page's background color).
Suggested: White, Black/Grey
Any color is an option as long as it's an accent color.
*** Home page *** (http://fantasyfootballcalculator.com/):
1) There must be a large call-to action button that takes the user to the mock drafts page.
2) Must be a link or button to the applications page.
3) Strongly recommended is to somehow include an image of the mock draft application (see attached) that can be cropped or used as-is, and can optionally be included inside an example browser, computer, or tablet.
4) Should have space for one IAB-sized advertisement. Either leaderboard, skyscraper, or square.
5) The other elements on the existing home page are all nice-to-haves. I wouldn't say any of them are 100% required though.
*** Applications*** (http://fantasyfootballcalculator.com/applications):
2) No advertisements on this page
*** Membership*** (https://secure.fantasyfootballcalculator.com/me...)
1) Must show all of the membership types with the features of each one.
2) Must show testimonials.
3) Must have space for the existing digicert logo along with another brand logo of similar size.
4) No advertisements on this page
* Use the existing logo
* No automatically rotating images
* No cartoons.
* No flash
* No play on the word "fantasy" to show a wizard. These are hard-core fantasy players, and they will think that's cheezy.